Our ambition is simple. To provide the very best care and a fulfilling life to all our residents within a warm and friendly community.
We cannot achieve this without a passionate and compassionate team that provides excellent and dedicated care and support to our residents.
Avery is always seeking high-quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams. Whether you join as an experienced professional or joining us would be your first experience within the care sector, we are committed to our employees’ continual learning and development.
LEARN WHILST YOU EARN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Receive £300 Upon Successful Completion
We offer an apprenticeship qualification at no cost to staff for any age group or role for those keen to further their career with practical skills and knowledge including:
- Sous chef
For each apprenticeship (which is relevant to a person’s job role), the learner is assigned an experienced tutor who supports and visits staff in the workplace and provides them with the skills to work through the qualification.
Staff joining the company between 1st April 2021 and 25th September 2021 and signing up for an apprenticeship qualification will receive £300 upon successful completion.
This opportunity is available to all Avery staff upon commencement of employment.
VIEW LATEST OPPORTUNITIES
The combination of our diligent approach to care, the design of our homes and carefully selected staff enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
With 59 care homes across England and a progressive build plan in place, we have been recognised for our quality and contribution to the sector, winning Residential Care Provider of The Year at the 2020 Health Investor Awards.
We are the first care sector provider to offer a qualification for advanced senior carers. Accredited by City and Guilds, it is a big step forward in helping to vary the skills mix in care to support the pressure on the nurse role.
We have a wide range of care and non-care positions available:
- Care Assistant
- Senior Care Assistant
- Team Leader
- Unit Manager
- Front of house and hospitality
- Well-being and Activity Co-ordinators
YOU TAKE CARE OF OUR RESIDENTS. WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
We provide all employees with a thorough, formal induction and ongoing training opportunities.
View latest opportunities
- Sector leading and award-winning training and career pathways for all staff in both care and non-care positions.
- Bespoke 2-year Care Apprenticeships for those seeking to join the sector.
- Level 2 and 3 qualifications for those pursuing continual personal development.
- Unique Advanced Senior Carer Programme accredited by City & Guilds.
- Pathways for senior carers to achieve nursing qualifications.
- NMC Pin revalidation and maintenance support provided.
- Weekly pay options available to meet your individual needs.
- Employee discount voucher scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants, and days out.
- Full and part-time opportunities.
- Flexible working patterns, including day or night shifts.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Staff referral scheme.