WE ARE RECRUITING
HAS THIS AFFECTED YOUR INCOME?
HAS YOUR CURRENT JOB BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO CLOSURE?
YOU CAN BANK ON AVERY FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY!
Right now we are seeing people like you affected by the closure of workplaces and places of study. A concerning time for all, with the added worry of reduced or no income.
But good news is at hand! We are looking for staff to work in our award-winning teams on a Bank Contract basis, which means we can offer you employment now, whilst your current workplace or education establishment is closed.
In these unprecedented times, it’s important to remember the vulnerable members of society and the way that events like this pandemic can affect them. You’ll know about the vital part that the Care sector plays in supporting these individuals, so we’re looking for quality colleagues who genuinely want to give something back as we face these challenges together.
We have a wide range of care and non-care positions available:
- Nurses – we are willing to support retired nurses who wish to offer something back to society during this challenging time
- Care Workers – you don’t need experience as we will provide you with all the training you need to provide care to our residents
- Catering and housekeeping staff – again you don’t need experience as training will be provided
In addition to plenty of job satisfaction, Avery Healthcare will offer you:
– Flexible working hours to fit around you and your lifestyle
– Full, comprehensive training packages – no experience necessary!
– Competitive rates of pay
There will also be some permanent opportunities available, both part-time and full-time, which carry an additional range of employee benefits.
Remember – experience is not necessary, so if your heart’s in the right place and you’re looking for hours that suit you, or you know someone that is, we want to hear from you!
To find out more, get in touch in the first instance through one of these two ways:
Email us at email@example.com
Care & Companionship For All
At Avery Healthcare we are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.
The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
View latest Opportunities